Thursday, April 29, 2021

Aringo essays

Aringo essays

aringo essays

ARINGO provides useful tips and information on how to draft a successful essay for your MBA application and can help you with the actual process too! Additionally, paste this MBA Essay Samples by School. Click on a school logo to see samples of real essays that helped ARINGO clients get accepted to that school Fisher Video Essay Interview - ARINGO. Each applicant will be required to complete an online assessment comprised of pre-recorded video questions (delivered via Fisher’s Kira Talent platform). Since live interviews are by invitation only, the video interview is a way for us to virtually meet you and get a sense of your personality and potential



Essays - ARINGO



There are several areas in which I continuously work to improve. The main area is leadership, aringo essays. When I joined my family-owned business I realized that in aringo essays to earn authority within the organization, I needed to have my ideas approved at the management meetings. I had no track record and, aringo essays, therefore, did not receive sufficient support for my ideas, aringo essays. This strategy helped me build an internal network and create coalitions, and greatly improved my ability to make an impact on the organization.


Two years later, I had another growth opportunity as a leader when one of our clients told me that he was dissatisfied with our production rate. Meetings I held with all employees to discuss ways to solve this problem failed to have significant impact. So, I started gathering all of the production employees for weekly minute presentations, during which I showed them the effects on people of the final product.


For example, aringo essays, I illustrated how many lives were aringo essays during the previous year thanks to a medical device we produced. Aringo essays aspect I have developed is my teamwork capabilities. During my military service, I noticed that under stressful situations, I did not delegate enough to my team.


When the situation was calmer, aringo essays, I reflected on my behavior and understood that I could not continue to act in this manner. I started giving my subordinates more aringo essays and realized that effective teamwork fosters creativity and learning, results in higher efficiency and builds trust with mutual support.


Following conversations with ESADE Alumni, I realized I could play a significant role in several business clubs at ESADE. Twelve years ago I joined my parents, sisters and few other family members and started working at our family-owned business. Our family supported my father during difficult times of financial uncertainty as he was establishing his business.


I grew up in a poor neighborhood with no financial stability, so I am well aware of the hardships of such life. Knowing the challenges underprivileged people are facing, aringo essays, and being eager to help, I organized and took part in many volunteering events, such as soliciting donations for kids, renovating playgrounds and painting classrooms at schools. I see myself continuing to do the same at the Net Impact Club.


As I advanced in my career, I developed a greater interest in green energy. I enjoyed working on projects that were related to this topic. During my undergrad studies I wrote essays and presented this topic to the Entrepreneurship Club. Throughout my life, aringo essays, my main recreational interests have evolved around sports: I was an amateur tennis player and swimmer, and I love watching football and supporting Barcelona F.


However, while enjoying a variety of sports, I spent most of my time aringo essays basketball. I played for 12 years until I was 18 years old and then chose to pursue academic studies over an offer I received for a professional contract from a number of basketball teams. As the next CEO, my mid-term career goal is to lead my family-owned business to become a stable international company, aringo essays, by penetrating strategic markets in North America and Western Europe, and surpassing our competitors on three major measures: the quality of our products, manufacturing lead-time, aringo essays competitive pricing while maintaining profitable growth.


In the long term, my dream is to drive the company to specialize in a smaller number of services, allowing us to gain a leading share in a larger market.


I plan to focus on medical instruments and green energy, as I believe that these areas will be relevant for many years to come. Completing an MBA will help me achieve my goals by acquiring the necessary tools required to manage a global business.


Now is the perfect time for me to do so. On the one hand, I have gained several years of work experience. On the other hand, I am still at the beginning of my career and believe that an MBA degree from a world-class business school such as ESADE will help me develop an effective managerial aringo essays. When researching different MBA programs I was looking for a small yet international program.


I am looking forward to learning from Prof. Alberto Gimeno, director of the international family business lab. It suits me professionally and would provide me with the tools I need to reach my goal and realize my dream. The areas that I continuously strive to improve on are persuasion, leadership, aringo essays, and analytical skills.


To gain support for my ideas I would need to earn their trust. Since I aringo essays no formal training in specific communication skills, I adopted the inspirational and motivating communication approach taught to me by my coach when I was the captain of school cricket team.


During the weekly crew meetings I would take excerpts from the machinery manuals and make clear and concise presentations that would lend support to my ideas and gain their buy-in. By the second half of my tenure, they believed in my judgment on critical tasks so much that the Master and Chief Engineer entrusted me to lead the safety survey in Montreal, Canada. This strategy helped to build strong coalition with the senior officers on board and significantly improved my ability to make an impact on critical operations.


On my next ship, I had another growth opportunity as a leader after our vessel cleared an Oil Major Inspection held at BP Terminal Brisbane, Australia. Although the vessel cleared the survey with only a few minor failures, the surveyor expressed his displeasure about the maintenance of the safety equipment onboard. Upon reflection, I realized that instead of personally trying to maintain every piece of equipment, I should inspire the crew to understand the significance of the survey and motivate them to be thorough about their maintenance responsibilities.


So, I made it my mission to instill a new safety culture onboard steeped in dedication, ownership and pride. I began by giving presentations on mishaps on other ships that occurred due to breeches in safety. I also took four crewmembers on a tour of a British Petroleum vessel at Fujairah, aringo essays, UAE, so that they could get a glimpse of the strong safety culture followed aringo essays BP ships.


Another aspect I have developed is my analytical ability. During a major malfunction of the propulsion plant at sea on my first ship, I realized my troubleshooting procedures lacked structure. Previously I would consider the myriad possibilities that could have led to the failure.


After consulting with colleagues, I formulated an analytical rubric whereby I could analyze every aringo essays by aringo essays the simple possibilities first, aringo essays. Analyzing the simple possibilities first and ruling them out has saved a lot of time.


Working in the Merchant Navy for six years has nurtured a strong passion in me for green energy. I worked on cargo ships transporting diesel oil, lube oil, and heavy oil across the oceans of the world. By sharing my knowledge regarding the environmental threat posed by carbon fuels I can contribute to the Energy and Environment club. I can also add value and experience to the Latin America Business Club. My family aringo essays a Teak wood export business in Panama.


During my time away from the ship, I interacted with our clients in LATAM and India. We maintain a great rapport with teak export companies in South America and container giants like CMA-CGM. We ship almost 25 containers a month from Panama, Costa Rica and Colombia to India and Vietnam.


We are also keen on expanding our business into Singapore, aringo essays. Aringo essays can leverage these contacts and contribute to Latin America Business club by leading a class aringo essays to the region or networking within specific industry segments through my connections.


Ever since childhood, I have been passionate about sports. Sports aringo essays a great way to foster great relationships among peers. I look forward to playing an integral part in the Sports Business Club aringo essays hosting fun-filled meet-ups during Grand-slam Tournaments and coaching my peers to play tennis. Hence, my mid-term goal is to head the national business for a company in the energy industry.


This experience would provide not only a big picture view of the company operations but also the cross functionality. I believe my aringo essays objectives will be realized with ESADE. Working in the international shipping industry for six years, aringo essays, I led many operations, surveys, and sustainability projects. When I took charge of a fuel discrepancy project that required a client-centric approach to establish a strong relationship with our client, I had to work across functions negotiating with onshore officials from various countries.


However, I lacked the negotiating skills required to improve our company services operations with our clients. In addition, electives like Negotiation Mastery, Eco-Efficiency, and International Business Strategy will teach me to better influence decision-makers by explaining my solutions through rational analysis.


In addition, the Exchange Program and Global Study Tour would enhance my Global Perspective. After speaking to Akash Gupta, aringo essays, current student at ESADE, I think that I can bring a global perspective to the Energy and Environment club through my experience in the Merchant Navy, aringo essays. In summary, I wish to pursue an MBA from ESADE because the collaborative community and the experiential style of aringo essays will not only help to achieve my career goals but also make me a better leader, develop strong business acumen and elevate my skills to become a better professional in the future.


I am most proud of the moment when I took the initiative to step out of the engine room to fix a start failure alarm in the fire pump while pirates were chasing our ship. We were nautical miles off Somalia, heading south to Mozambique. This alarm had to be fixed locally and the pump room was on the main deck that was exposed to incoming aringo essays from the pirates.


Nobody from the engine room was willing to risk coming under fire, aringo essays, but the situation demanded swift action. He said he could, but warned that I would have very little time to reach the pump room without exposing myself to gunfire.


Thanks to my training in the NCC ,I planned to army crawl once I was outside the engine room to avoid being noticed by the pirates. Amid the chaos, I reached the pump room and started the third pump successfully.


Together the three pumps shot gallons and gallons of water at the pirates and two boats ultimately capsized. Eventually, aringo essays, they gave up their pursuit and I was able to thwart a hijacking by Somali aringo essays. ESADE MBA Essay Example 1 - Question: Which aspects have you improved on during aringo essays academic and professional career so far? Which tools or values have helped aringo essays achieve this? ESADE MBA Essay Example 2 - Question: How will your background, aringo essays, values and non-work-related activities enhance the experience of other ESADE MBA students and add to the diverse culture we strive for at ESADE?


ESADE MBA Essay Example 3 aringo essays Question: What are your motivations in pursuing a full-time MBA at this point in your life? Describe your mid-term and long-term visions for your post-MBA career path. What is it about ESADE you think will help you reach your goals? ESADE MBA Essay Example 4 - Question: Which aspects have you improved on during your academic and professional career so far? ESADE MBA Essay Example 5 - Question: How will your background, values and non-work-related activities enhance the experience of other ESADE MBA students and add to the diverse culture we strive for at ESADE?


Aringo essays The goal of this essay is to get a sense of who you are, rather than what you have accomplished. ESADE MBA Essay Example 6 - Question: What are your motivations in pursuing a full-time MBA at this point in your life? I believe my post-MBA objectives will be realized with ESADE, Working in the international shipping industry for six years, I led many operations, surveys, and sustainability aringo essays. ESADE MBA Essay Example 7 - Question: I am most proud of How can you improve your ESADE MBA Essays?


Aringo's experts can help you present yourself best Let us take a look at your MBA essays.




Getting Admitted to Business School with GMAT Below 720 - Aringo MBA Admissions Session

, time: 32:19





MBA Essay Examples for top ranked Business Schools


aringo essays

Fisher Video Essay Interview - ARINGO. Each applicant will be required to complete an online assessment comprised of pre-recorded video questions (delivered via Fisher’s Kira Talent platform). Since live interviews are by invitation only, the video interview is a way for us to virtually meet you and get a sense of your personality and potential ARINGO provides useful tips and information on how to draft a successful essay for your MBA application and can help you with the actual process too! Additionally, paste this MBA Essay Samples by School. Click on a school logo to see samples of real essays that helped ARINGO clients get accepted to that school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editing research papers

Editing research papers Research paper editing services,Have your research proofread by the academic writing experts. This type of customer ...